- This event has passed.
9am Outdoor Yoga
August 1 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am$10
I am thrilled to announce that I will be offering an outdoor yoga class at the Hillview Library in Diamond Point! These will be weekly classes held at 9AM (trying to beat the summer heat). The library is located right on 9N next to the Pot Belly Deli, and there is parking to the rear of the building. We will be practicing on the large lawn that they have; there should be plenty of room!
In order to do this safely, I have some pretty strict guidelines that I hope you all will help me in following.
– bring their own equipment (mat, blocks, straps) as I will not be providing any extras
– wear a mask at all times until seated on their mats and practice social distancing before/after the class
– place mats 6ft (or more!) apart from other attendees (unless you are from the same household)
– register/pay ahead of time to avoid any hand-to-hand transactions (see above)
– understand that there will be no amenities on site (so go before you leave home!)
– understand that they are practicing at their own risk and if they are feeling ill or unwell at all, to STAY HOME to prevent the spread of illness
I do have a few other technicalities to cover. Since this is an outdoor class, I HIGHLY recommend investing in a yoga towel. These are towels specifically designed to accommodate moisture and provide a non-slip surface. You can find these on Amazon, Gaiam, Manduka, and many other, smaller yoga gear companies. While I will cancel the class due to heavy rain/storms, my plan is to embrace any light showers. Light rain/morning dew can make your mat slippery and a yoga towel can help to prevent sliding. A beach towel or blanket under your mat might be a good idea as well!
In the event of a cancellation, I will, of course, reimburse you or give you the option to roll over your payment for the next time.
To register/pay, see the option below, or you can connect to my PayPal
or my Venmo @SasaphrasYoga
If you choose to use either of these platforms, please let me a note that you are paying for this outdoor class.
Thank you so much!